Sunday, August 9, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #103, 104, 105: Feeling Artsy

I was thinking about showing off my Jerome Bettis autograph because of his Hall of Fame induction yesterday. Bettis was one autograph i set out to acquire before the year started. I'm going to save all my Steelers cards for Football Sundays though.

Instead thanks to Cutch's 3 for 3 performance yesterday, you'll just see 3 new base cards in my pursuit to add 100 new Cutch cards which I've clearly already completed.

I've said it many times before, but I love art cards.

One of the guys I used to frequently talk to at comic book conentions, Brian Kong, was one of the lead artists for Topps Museum this year.

Panini doesn't have a license, but they produced a fun collectible set in Diamond Kings this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment