Monday, February 10, 2014

McCutchen Monday: 2013 Panini Select Team

Is anyone else experiencing trouble with blogger not applying the correct times to posts?  The post I scheduled for yesterday applied this morning at 12:15am.  Oh well...

My latest Andrew McCutchen is an unlicensed card from 2013 Select that the seller greatly overcharged me on shipping.

For the low price of only 99cents I won the above 2013 Panini Select Team.  The seller decided to ship the item in a plain white envelope inside a toploader.  Call me crazy, but that doesn't seem like $3 to ship.   

1 comment:

  1. I once had a guy ship me a card with no sleeve and taped between two pieces of cardboard. If you are going to charge more than 2 dollars the buyer should at least expect a nice bubble envelope and toploader.

    ReplyDelete