Monday, February 3, 2014

McCutchen Monday: my 68th Cutch auto is super rare!

One of my collecting goals for 2014 was to get to 75 unique Andrew McCutchen certified autographs.  By adding this super rare (less than 10 copies) 2013 Panini Fall Heroes Private Signings auto of the recent NL MVP, I'm now at 68 unique autos of Cutch.

This card was far from being cheap.  It ran me a cool $100 shipped which is the most I've spent for a Cutch auto this year (keep in mind, the year is very young).

Cutch is still one of my favorite players to collect, but his cards are getting way too expensive.  When I first started to PC him, I could grab autos of him for around $20.  I may have to start to PC someone else soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm right with you man. They are getting out of hand. The print runs are so short that you can find anything for less than 50 bucks.

    ReplyDelete