Friday, February 17, 2012

3 Vintage '73 pickups and Stargell update

I'm feeling retro today.  Maybe because I worked out at Retro Fitness.  Maybe because I was in toys r us and saw the "Classic" Thundercats figures.  Maybe because I received a package of vintage goodness.  Yup, I think that's the reason.  Today in the mail I got 3 Pirates 1973 Topps cards that help me complete my team set.  I'm still a ways off from completing it, but for .50 a piece I couldn't go wrong.  Even the very off centered Ramon Hernandez is worth .50 in my book.  Bruce Kison and Rich Hebner are always worth more than .50 too. 

I just realized that I had never completely uploaded my entire Willie Stargell relic collection prior to getting sick last year.  Well, I finally did it.  Here's what was previously not added to my photo album from my PC.  Enjoy!  I currently sit at 1 printing plate, 1 auto, and 34 relic cards (bat/jersey/seat)

If you want to see the rest of the collection click here.

















No comments:

Post a Comment