Tuesday, August 9, 2016

McCutchen Mailday #130-134: more rookies, relics, and photo variants

I joined a Gypsy Queen case break in hopes of hitting some Cutch parallels or maybe a big Clemente hit. Neither happened so I ended up using some extra eBay bucks on the cards you see below.

Up first is this 2005 Heritage red back mini.

Next up is the 2016 Gypsy Queen photo variant along with the Copper parallel of MLB Debut and a Spring Fever card from 2016.

The final card received is a Donruss Bat Kings relic from 2015.

As I type this on the 102nd day of the year (April 11th) I am on pace for hitting the 400 mark of adding new Cutch cards to the PC.
As you can see I will be very far behind with my blogging as life gets in the way.

I am 4 months behind posting. While I have definitely slowed down with buying Cutch cards, I have still added over 225 new cards to the PC so far this year with some big ones recently added (8 new 1/1s and more on the way).

No comments:

Post a Comment