Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Trade post with Ryan's Memorabilia Blog

Mike at Ryan's Memorabilia Blog had seen the Jim Palmer/Brian Matusz dual auto I had up for trade and sent me a plethora of Pirates & Steelers cards in exchange.  He saw that I was searching for more Ryan Doumit cards to add to my collection and sent me 2 Autos, a 2011 Topps Silk Collection (48/5), 2011 Diamond Anniversary, and 2 Bowman numbered parallels.  As an added bonus he also included a Willie Stargell Triple Threads, and a very cool Dave Parker/Willie Stargell bat rack card.  I really like that Fleer Bat Rack card.  I had never seen that before and am very glad to add the card to my collection.




He also included 8 Steelers cards including 2 Roethlisberger, 2 Hines Wards, and a Maurkice Pouncey rookie.  Sweet additions to the treasure room.

No comments:

Post a Comment