Sunday, January 20, 2013

#Hockeyisback

The Pens had to face their Keystone rivals, the Philadelphia Flyers in the season opener yesterday.  There is plenty of bad blood still lingering between these teams who faced each other 8 times to finish out the season last year.  Marc-Andre Fleury looked really sharp between the pipes allowing only 1 goal and making 27 goals. 

Tyler Kennedy, Chris Kunitz, and James Neal contributed goals in the Penguins 3-1 victory on the road. 

Here's a look at some hockey cards I picked up last year before going MIA for six months.

James Neal 2010-11 Leaf Limited Monikers AUTO 15/50
I wanted to add a James Neal auto to my collection for less than $5.  Now I want to add one where he's in a Penguins uniform.
Kris Letang is my favorite player on the ice.  I need to add some more Letang autos to my collection, preferably on card autos.

If anyone has Penguins base cards from 2008 to present that they are looking to trade please let me know.  My goal is to really amp up my hockey collection this coming year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment