Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Jason Bay kicks off going green month

I couldn't have a color event without showcasing some Jason Bay cards.
In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I will be showing green parallels this month.

Here is a few of my Jason Bay green parallel cards.


The only new acquisition of Jason Bay I have gotten this year is an Uno card from 2005.  I wish Topps wasn't the only license holder of the MLB.  These oddball cards were fun to collect back in the day.  The above card was snagged for 50 cents.

The others below are cards that have green in their designs or are green parallels.



2 comments:

  1. I love those Uno cards too, I bought myself one of the Cubs sets not that long ago and thoroughly disappointed my fiancée when I explained that it was being broken up for my collection and not for playing.

    ReplyDelete