Saturday, October 21, 2017

It Matters The Most

I don't post much on this blog anymore as my main collecting transactions have all been geared towards Collecting Cutch.

I recently made a COMC purchase that included almost 100 new cards to the PC.

Included in that purchase was a few cards that I will be sending out to some of that blog's most consistent commenters.

It also included about 30 Roberto Clemente cards I got for the cheap and close to 50 new Cutch cards.

There were also 3 Charlie Morton cards purchased too including a 1/1 Bowman Rookie printing plate.

However this post will just show off this Topps Heritage Ad panel from last year featuring Ground Chuck.  I snagged it for only a pair of dollar bills.

The card also features Dodgers post season star Charlie Culberson.

Ground Chuck will be making the most important start of his career tonight.  If he gets aWin, the Houston Astros are going to the World Series for the first time since 2005.

No pressure Charlie.  No pressure.


3 comments:

  1. Nice can't wait to see what you picked up. I've got a small stack over at COMC I'm waiting till Black Friday to have them sent and hopefully some great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little nervous about Morton pitching last night, but Ground Chuck was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was super impressive last night. Only 54 pitches to get through 5 shutout, 2 hit inning.

      Delete