Thursday, November 2, 2017

Ground Chuck Did It!!!

I made a bold prediction that Charlie would get the chance to hold up a World Series Trophy by pitching 10 scoreless innings.

While it wasn't 10 scoreless, he did pitch his ass of in Game 7 of the ALCS to get the Astros to the World Series then pitched 2 hit ball in game 4, followed by 4 innings in relief of Game 7 to give the Houston Astros their first World Series title.

I am still a Charlie Morton super collector.
Here's my 5 recent Morton additions.

I have the pink, blue, negative, vintage stock, and black parallels.

The Flemington, NJ born pitcher is a World Series Champion!!!!
Congrats to Ground Chuck, The Houston Astros, their fans, and the entire city of  Houston!!!!

Be sure to check out my post on Collecting Cutch later today where I show off all my Cutch cards featuring Houston Astros.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure there will be a ton of cards for you to collect of him with the trophy and WS images for the next year! Happy collecting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, uhh, can you help me with tomorrow's lotto numbers, by chance?

    In all seriousness, Charlie's performance was super hero-like - you had to have been the only one to have called that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's always had electric stuff, but was always injured or ineffective because of seeing eye singles all the time.

      Delete
  3. That was awesome! So happy for him and all of the other Astros... and their fans.

    ReplyDelete