Thursday, February 28, 2013

Feeling Blue

Today was a really lousy day.  I've been having trouble breathing again so I went to the doctor last week for some blood work.  This week I had more blood work done along with an X-Ray.  I was diagnosed with a blood disorder called polycythemia.

I'm feeling down so I thought I would share my feelings in blue cards that make me actually happy.

Jameson Taillon is one of the top 15 prospects in baseball.  Him and Gerrit Cole should be quite the pitching duo for the Bucs for many years to come.  This is a part of Jameson's 2012 All-Star Futures Game jersey.  The card is number 6/25.


Continuing the blue theme is a jersey swatch of Andrew McCutchen's All-Star game jersey from 2012 Topps.  

 And to close things out I have a 2010-11 Luxury Suite Marc-Andre Fleury jersey and stick relic card.  This beauty is numbered 82/100.



2 comments:

  1. that Taillon is fantastic.

    and I hope things start to get better health-wise amigo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Taillon patch is sick.

    Sorry to hear this news about your health. But, though scary, it's probably nice to at least have a diagnosis, and maybe that will move things toward improvement.

    ReplyDelete