Saturday, February 9, 2013

New Additions to the PTR

Yesterday I showed off some new trade bait including some Japanese import gaming cards featuring MLB's finest.  I also managed to pick up a few of my favorite Pirates from that set including Joel Hanrahan, Garrett Jones, and the PTR's favorite Bucco Andrew McCutchen.

I also found a few of the 2009 World Baseball Classic (WBC) gaming cards of Pirates too including Hanrahan (Team USA), current Pirates closer Jason Grilli (team Italy), and Pirates swingman Chris Leroux (team Canada). 

My recent Ebay purchases include a Ralph Kiner autograph for $10.  I've been on a Ralph Kiner kick lately and will be adding to this part of my collection a lot more this year.  I really want to focus more on my HOF Pirates collection this year so expect to see more Stargell, Clemente, Maz, Kiner, Honus Wagner, and the Waner brothers added to my collection this year. 

I realized that I had never posted this prior to my "fallout" from the blogging community.  It's a tri jersey featuring Jason Bay, Albert Pujols, and Ken Griffey Jr. that I won for $8.50

2 future HOFers and a Jason Bay.  It's numbered 49/50 so yup, I'll take it.
I have several more cards that I still need to add to this site that were purchased from many months ago.  Most of them are Jason Bay related.  I'll try to do a few massive updates over the next couple weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment