Sunday, August 30, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #111 & 112: more Relics!!!!

My Quest to add 100 new Andrew McCutchen cards has yielded some amazing cards this year.  While I can't classify these as groundbreaking I can say that I am very happy to add two more relic cards to my PC of Cutch.
 Topps Tribute used to be one of my favorite releases every year.  That was until they messed it up this year.
Diamond Kings, unlike Topps Tribute this year, completely nailed it.  I absolutely love this release.  Checkout that Studio Portrait of Cutch with dual relic action.  The dual relics are numbered to 99 copies.

1 comment:

  1. I love how Panini substituted the logo for the extremely detailed reflection in Cutch's helmet. If the whole set looked this good, I would collect the heck out of these.

    ReplyDelete