Thursday, February 23, 2012

Trade with Trey's Astros

Yesterday I received a package in the mail from Trey's Astros.  He saw the Lance Berkman I pulled last week and called dibs on it.  I feel terrible because I didn't get a chance to get it out to him until today.  Thanks for the trade Trey.  I hope you enjoyed the extra Astros I sent your way.

Here's what I got from Trey.
A nice 2007 Topps Chrome Blue Parallel Jason Bay and a 2012 Golden Greats Roberto Clemente.  I still need the GG-38 of Clemente.

This is the card that we agreed upon for the trade.  The Bay Chrome and Clemente Golden Greats were bonuses.  I don't know how I feel about these retired number cards.  I'm not a huge fan of manupatches, but this is unique enough that I kind of like it.  However, it doesn't resemble the way the numbers are retired at PNC Park which is kind of a let down.  Below is a picture of Clemente's number on the Clemente wall in PNC Park.

1 comment:

  1. i have tons of clemente hit me up ccamasso@gmail.com orr http://nepasports.webs.com

    ReplyDelete