Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I bought 3 dogs, and they're all mad

 2002 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Jersey Bill Madlock
2002 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Bat Bill Madlock
I recently went on a COMC spending spree and picked up 3 Bill "Mad Dog" Madlocks for REALLY cheap.  The above 2 cards were had for $5.  FIVE FRICKING DOLLARS!!!! For a guy that won 4 batting titles.  Sweet spot on my behalf if I do say so myself.  That was a terrible pun, I'm sorry.  All kidding aside, it can't compare to this card below.
2004 Topps Retired AUTO Bill Madlock

Getting a Bill Madlock autograph for $5 is pretty sweet too especially when it's an on card auto.  If only there was cheaper shipping.


1 comment:

  1. Sweet Dogs! Was the auto not encased? I thought all the Topps Retired autos were but maybe somebody let the dog out. -Andy

    ReplyDelete