Sunday, February 5, 2012

Who needs the Super Bowl, when you got football cards

I could honestly care less who wins this game! Tom Brady is my least favorite QB in football and the NY Giants are the most over rated team in football year after year.  Not to mention I work with an annoying fan of both teams and I want them both to be miserable.  This is a lose lose game for me.  LOL! 

In honor of Super Bowl, I'm going to highlight a nice autograph/4 jersey relic of one of my favorite players on the Steelers.  Emmanuel Sanders may not get the recognition of Hines Ward or have the break away speed of Mike Wallace, but he is a fun player to watch.  He's also one of the funniest personalities on the Steelers offense.

And since we're talking about the Postseason let down that this Super Bowl is for me, here's a card highlighting Big Ben as a Post Season Performers.  It's a nice design by Fleer Ultra from 2006
I really wish the Steelers didn't get Tebowed this year.  The playoffs would have been so much better.
How many more weeks until opening day in baseball?  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment