Monday, May 27, 2013

McCutchen Mondays: 2012 Panini Prime Cuts


My current favorite player in baseball today is Andrew McCutchen.  Quite honestly, he might be my favorite player I've ever gotten a chance to see play. I currently own almost 300 unique cards of Cutch and hope to get that number closer to 400 by the end of the year.  Amongst my cardboard collection of Cutch are many autographs, over a dozen 1/1s, and almost enough jersey material to put his jersey back together.  Back in 2011, I created Morton Mondays, but with the lack of Charlie Morton cards available, I changed it to McCutchen Mondays so each Monday I will show off one new card from my Cutch collection.

I need to show better resistance to adding cardboard to my collection.  I really do, but it's just so hard to resist when every month there is a new Andrew McCutchen relic or auto to add to my collection.
2012 Panini Prime Cuts 19/49

This little grey swatch numbered 19/49 is from 2012 Panini Prime Cuts and ran me just a couple pennies over $5.

I've included the scan of the back for anyone that hasn't seen this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment