Wednesday, May 29, 2013

More Jason Bay relics featuring Torii Hunter, Mark Texeira, and Andruw Jones

One of my 2013 Collecting Goals is to get 38 unique players to appear on a jersey or autograph hit of Jason Bay.  Through May 1st I was sitting at 28 unique players.
2009 UD Ballpark Collection 142/400
This card here puts me at number 30.  Only 8 more to go...
New comers to my Jason Bay partner project include Mark Teixera and Torii Hunter.  I previously had Andruw Jones showcased on another card.  The Hunter piece has a bit of pinstripe on it which is a nice touch.


Here's a list of the others that I have memorabilia cards with Jason Bay 
*if bold and yellow it means I also have an autograph of them with Bay too

Albert Pujols
Alex Rios
Alfonso Soriano
Andruw Jones
Bill Madlock
Bobby Crosby
Carlos Lee
Craig Wilson
David Wright
Edgar Martinez
Freddy Sanchez
Gary Carter
Jacoby Ellsbury
JD Drew
Jose Castillo 
Justin Morneau 
Ken Griffey Jr.
Kenny Lofton
Mario Lemieux
Manny Ramirez
Matt Holiday
Nick Markakis
Ralph Kiner

And here is a list of the players that I have autograph cards with Jason Bay

Bill Mazeroski
Casey Kotchman
Dale Murphy
Dave Parker
Willie Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment