Monday, September 8, 2014

McCutchen Monday: 2013 Topps Triple Threads

I don't consider myself a super collector of Andrew McCutchen.  It's not because I don't want to be, it has more to do with the fact that I'm not insane.  Since his MLB debut in 2009, McCutchen has become the face of the Pirates and thus has more cards produced than any other Bucs player.  Add to the fact that he is one of the most talented outfielders in the game, and it's no wonder why his card prices have gone up astronically over the past few seasons.  While I will never be able to collect every parallel of the five tool talent, I do try and grab most base cards including one of the parallels from high end series (Tribute, Museum, etc)

The above card is my most recent addition to the Cutch collection and I now sit at 488 unique Andrew McCutchen cards.

2 comments:

  1. The price of success and having a great player on your team. More $$ for everything. He's a good one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Triple Threads. Sweet Cutch!

    ReplyDelete