Friday, July 31, 2015

You won't find these in any pack

Someone was unloading their entire Pirates collection on eBay over the past month and I (along with Matt from Bob Walk the Plank) took advantage of adding some new cards that we both didn't know existed.

This was one of the highlights for me of the cards posted.

Neil Walker is such a fan favorite because of his ties to the city and ability to come up with some clutch at bats.
The front of the cards is clearly based on the 2013 Topps "turtle" design

The back have a look reminiscent of vintage baseball cards

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have bought more from him, his prices were pretty reasonable on the bin stuff. Most of the stuff I already had, or had no interest in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! Love collecting oddball issues... especially the ones most people have never seen before.

    ReplyDelete