Monday, October 26, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #181, 182, and 183: Going Old School with new Flair

My latest trio of Cutch cards to the PC this year includes some vintage designs with a bit of fresh 21st century spin.  Featuring designs from 1966, 1983, and early 20th century designs these Topps Heritage Chome, Topps Archives Silver, and Allen & Ginter Box Topper fixed a need for my ongoing Cutch PC.  



I've previously shown off some other 2015 Topps Archives that I have acquired this year including the three 1/1s and base.  The silver border is /199

On the Heritage front I've shown the box topper, gum stain and photo variants, and even 3 Chrome parallels.  This chrome is 749/999

Sadly, I need a lot of Cutch's Allen & Ginter cards from 2015.  I will go search for some soon...
For now though, this 5x7 box topper will have to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment