Friday, October 23, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #178: It's Happening!!!!!

I am going to build a rainbow!!!!

And I plan to complete it!!!
Andrew McCutchen is one of the representatives on this year's Topps Chrome Gallery of Greats.  It's clear to see how Cutch has become to be recognized as a Great in the game today. He has lead his team to the playoffs 3 consecutive years. He's made 5 consecutive All-Star appearances. He's one a Gold Glove and 3 Silver Sluggers. And he has won the MVP and had top 3 finishes twice.

Yes Cutch is a Great!
And that's why I want this to be my first ever completed rainbow.

A big part of this rainbow is on it's way, but here's the gold parallel numbered 35/50 of 2015 Topps Chrome Gallery of Greats.

I plan to add the other parallels of this to my PC before the year is up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment