Friday, June 15, 2012

Dimwit break and trade bait

I participated in Dimwit's group break and chose the Pirates.  The thought of getting something nice like a Roberto Clemente or Willie Stargell cut signature was just too enticing not to participate.  Unfortunately I got shut out in terms of getting any hits.
 The biggest hit for me was this 2012 cloth sticker of Andrew McCutchen.

I also managed to get 9 other Pirates cards (some of which are new to my collection)
The Bays, Clemente, and Stargell are available for trade.

The Mets cards produced some numbered parallels, a gold Archives Ike Davis, and a mini straight cut Gypsy Queen mini of Ike Davis.

It also gave me 16 Mets cards total for trade.

1 comment:

  1. I can surely use the Mets numbered parallels, gold Archives Ike Davis, and the mini straight cut Gypsy Queen of Ike Davis along with the Willie Stargell. LLet me see what Bucs I can find for you.

    ReplyDelete