Monday, May 5, 2014

McCutchen Monday: 2013 Select En Fuego HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!!!

Here's a card that took nearly 6 months to ship to me.  6 months!!!!   I had purchased this card on ebay for a really low price (around $4, if I remember correctly).  The seller had sent it in a pwe, but I hadn't received it through 90 days.  I requested my money back from the seller and finally it shows up to my house.  The card wasn't postmarked prior to filing a claim with ebay so I'm guessing that the seller was just looking for some good karma to come his/her way by sending it out after I had already received reimbursement.

Regardless, I am happy to finally receive this card and add it to my collection.

Since the card features spanish in it's design, it seemed like a good day to show it off.

Happy Cinco de Mayo folks!
I'm going to Philly tonight to see the Blue Jays and Phillies and get drunk with some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment