Sunday, May 18, 2014

My first trip to the new Yankee Stadium

I'm going to be making my first trip to the new Yankee Stadium with my friend Tim today.  Tim is a diehard Yankees fan and we always said that he would bring me to Yankee Stadium when the Pirates come to town in interleague baseball.

My favorite pitcher, and NJ born, Charlie Morton will be making the start for the Pirates in the 1pm game.
2012 Pirates Team Set Exclusive IP AUTO

Above is the 2012 Pirates Team set exclusive of Charlie signed by Charlie in person.  Below is what the national release looked like.
2012 Topps Mini and 2012 Topps (factory release)

Below is the back of the card which is the same for both versions, but the numbering.


4 comments:

  1. Have fun man. Doubleheader! Bring back some wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well guys. We split the games today. I feel bad for Charlie. He got roughed up in the 1st inning, but was solid for the rest of the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he just had a little more command early we probably take both games. Hope you had a good time.

      Delete