Thursday, May 1, 2014

So many cards, so little time

I don't know if it's that I've been buying cards too aggressively or trying to only show 1 card per post, but I have a whole lot of Charlie Morton cards that I need to add to the blog.

The below Camo version ran me $8 delivered, which is a little more than what I like to pay, but I lost 3 of these in a row so I was determined to win this 57/99 variant.


The WalMart Blue ran me $1 delivered.


The Black parallel ran me $5.69.  This seems about fair price for a black parallel numbered to 62.
Charlie will in fact be taking the hill today as part of a doubleheader against the Orioles.

1 comment:

  1. Those cards are beautiful mate!

    Sorry about the Game but I gotta say go O's

    http://icollectstuff2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete