Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tony Tuesday: a new theme? and a new 1/1

I've been collecting cards of Tony Sanchez off and on for about 3 years.  I missed out on all his initial releases in 2009 products, but midsummer (after injury) I really started to collect as many Tony Sanchez cards as I could find.

Recently I've been trying to track down as many 1/1s of the young backstop as I can get my hands on.

Behold, my latest acqusition...
2011 Topps Pro Debut Printing Plate 1/1

I grabbed this 1/1 for around $20 delivered and it marks my 4th printing plate of the former first rounder.

Today is Tony's 26th birthday and I have a question for all my loyal readers...
Should I start making weekly posts called Tony Tuesdays where I show off my latest Tony Sanchez purchases?  Let me know if there is enough interest.

3 comments:

  1. I'm game for Tony Tuesdays... just so you don't tie in that "Let It Go" song...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's wrong with the Frozen soundtrack? Lol!

      Delete