Monday, September 21, 2015

Had to be a Deadshot, didn't ya....

Growing up in the 80s, I was subjected to a lot of Billy Joel from my mother.  One song that constantly played in her cassette deck of her Mustang (aka the Roach Mobile) was Big Shot.  Her birthday is coming up soon and every year, I subject myself to listen to Billy Joel and Journey since I don't get to see her very much anymore . 

Last month, I noted that I wanted to get back into my comic collecting roots by grabbing some cardboard of characters I enjoy today.  Both Arrow and The Flash on CW have become my weekly addictions when there is new episodes to watch. 

Both series feature a lot of cool cameo by some of the DCU best comic book villains, but one of my absolute favorites is the character, Deadshot.
In the TV show, Arrow, Floyd "Deadshot" Lawton is played by the brillain actor Michael Rowe.  Deadshot will be featured in next year's Suicide Squad by the Fresh Prince, Will Smith.  I grabbed a printing plate of the man who never misses for $15 from the new DC Comics Super Villains cardset.

No comments:

Post a Comment