Saturday, September 5, 2015

Morton on the Mound: Factory Set Orange is MIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEE!!!!

I'm going to do a double posting today because my favorite pitcher is on the mound for the Bucs tonight. Charlie Morton will be taking on the Cardinals in a few minutes and I will be listening to the game as I drive back home from a little Florida vacation. It seems appropriate to finally show off this beautiful piece of cardboard as I drive through the Sunshine State. The Orange & Blue Florida Gators fan base is in full effect on the roads today.

Despite having a higher number of cards produced, these factory set orange parallels always seem to be tougher to find than pink, black, etc parallels.  The reason is simple.  The only way to get them is to bust open your factory set and get a pack of random orange parallels inside. 

I am still in pursuit of the 2011 orange parallel, but I can finally cross the 2014 from the Needs list.  Excluding 1/1s the 2011 Orange is the only card that I don't have of Ground Chuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment