Monday, November 23, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #223: Pure Badass Patch

I've added a few triple threads Cutch cards to the collection this year, but this is the first that features 3 players who played in the Post Season this year for multiple teams.

Joey Bats hit a mammoth and memorable HomeRun against the Rangers to send Toronto to the Championship Series.  As many of you may know, I am a huge Jose Bautista fan, but am starting to sell off my Joey Bats collection including the 1/1 bat knob.

Cutch will continue to be my main focus on my PC.

Cespedes will be a free agent this year and it should be interesting to see where he ends up.  Over the past two years he has played on 4 teams.  I actually like New York's chances of resigning him.

I previously showed off this card almost a year ago to the day, but have now added a more rare version of it as my Cutch PC this year added over 200 new cards to the collection

No comments:

Post a Comment