Monday, December 8, 2014

McCutchen Monday with Special Guests Jose Bautista and Yoenis Cespedes

I've been showing off a fair amount of 2014 Topps Triple Threads as I attempt to do a reverse box for nearly half the price of a box.  Today's addition ran me $25 delivered bringing my grand total to $77 and needing only 2 base cards and a jumbo relic.  These boxes sell for typically $150 so I'm a little over budget as of now if I want to complete 2 boxes for the price of 1
2014 Triple Threads 3/27 Bautista, McCutchen, Cespedes
I really like this card a lot with the exception of the Cespedes bat relic.  I understand that he's a popular player, but his appearance on this card kind of spoils the card for me.  Bautista and McCutchen are two of my favorite players in the game today and Cutch could very well be my favorite player ever by the time his career is over.  Cespedes does absolutely nothing for me.  I think he's a good ballplayer with a great arm and some serious pop in his bat.  I just have no emotional ties to the young Cuban outfielder.

No comments:

Post a Comment