Friday, February 5, 2016

Barry Bonds Rookie Rack Pack!!!!

Check out what I came across for $5.

1987 Topps was the card series that got me into collecting baseball cards.  I remember buying packs upon packs upon packs of this stuff when I was younger.

This rack pack which is still sealed with a Mike Schmidt All-Star card and Barry Bonds "rookie" card are prominently featured on the front
It's not going to command the demand it would have if this was 1992, but overall not a bad pickup for $5. I'm happy adding this to the man cave.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. I enjoy collecting rack packs and cellos with rookies and stars showing. Congratulations on your purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kind of buried the lead by not even mentioning that sweet Sal Butera in between them...

    ReplyDelete