Thursday, February 4, 2016

McCutchen Mailday #39: YouTuber Brad8671

A few days ago I received a package in the mail from youtuber Brad8671.  I have been a follower/subscriber of Brad's for over a year now and his videos (especially during football season) are extremely entertaining.  If you're on youtube, go check him out.

Brad was showing off a few of his 2015 National Treasures that he had gotten in group breaks and mentioned "no one wants these" regarding the Jackie Robinson Tribute cards.  Well, I quickly emailed Brad saying "I do I do" regarding the Andrew McCutchen he had gotten. 

A few short days, this beauty showed up giving me my 39th unique card of Cutch I have added this year.
 The back of the card discusses what game the jersey is from and how Cutch fared in the game.

Again I want to thank Brad for his incredible kindness in sending this card over to me.  I will hit you back with some Dolphins stuff soon brother...

No comments:

Post a Comment