Thursday, February 11, 2016

Black is the New Black: Big Willy Style!!!

Bowman Black is one of my favorite autograph series of all time.  Since it's debut I have added nearly every Pirates prospect that has appeared in the series.

Jameson Taillon
Gerrit Cole
Starling Marte
Gregory Polanco
Tyler Glasnow (I have 3 of these)
Austin Meadows
Reese McGuire
Harold Ramirez
Connor Joe
Alen Hanson

Today I am adding another to the list and it's unlikely that he will see any playing time at the Major League level due to the current Pirates young outfield.  The prices on Willy Garcia cards are very cheap right now and I am starting to pick them up as I think he will be moved at the trade deadline and emerge as an everyday outfielder.


With the addition of Garcia to the Bowman Black collection, the major ones that I am missing are Cole Tucker and Kevin Newman.  A Kevin Newman recently sold for $60 which is just stupid. 

This Garcia addition was grabbed for $10.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful looking card. Best of luck on your hunt for Tucker and Newman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy. I know someone that has the Tucker, but he won't sell one to me

    ReplyDelete