Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Bonds Away

Last night, I was going back and forth between the Pirates/Cardinals game and the Marlins/Tigers game. My brother is a big Marlins fan and I was curious to see how the team would operate under Don Mattingly and their new hitting coach, Barry Bonds. The first five innings looked ugly as former Cy Young winner and MVP winner, Justin Verlander held the fish hitless.

Then the bats woke up. It was an ugly bullpen game from both teams. Former Bucco, Bryan Morris, gave up two solo shots in the 9th.

After that I stopped paying attention to that game entirely though because the Bucs were in the midst of lockdown bullpen battles with the Cardinals. It was amazing to see them win that game last night and seeing Gregory Polanco using all his tools on display reminded me of another speedy toolsy outfielder who swung the bat from the left side.

Can RunPMC (Polanco, Marte, Cutch) be better than AVS (Andy Van Slyke)  and the killer Bs (Bonds and Bonilla)?

I think so!!!

Until I can add more PMC cards, I will just show off this sick Jersey Relic of the HR Champ.

Check
Out

This
Patch

No comments:

Post a Comment