Wednesday, April 27, 2016

McCutchen Mailday #97: SICK ALL-STAR GAME PATCH

This post is very well timed after Cutch's 3 HR performance last night. What better way than to pay tribute than to show off a Triple Threads patch?

I love All-Star Game Patches from Triple Threads and over the past year I have put a lot of focus on adding nice Cutch patches from the game.  My most recent addition hails from 2014 Triple Threads and has a nice prime patch from the 2013 All-Star Game
2013 All-Star Game from 2014 Triple Threads

Cutch has appeared in 5 All-Star Games in his 6 full seasons since making his debut June 2009.  When Triple Threads comes out this year and has a nice prime patch from the 2015 All-Star game, you can be certain that I will add one to my collection.
Below is the other's that I have from previous All-Star games

2012 All-Star Game from 2013 Triple Threads
2011 All-Star Game from 2012 Triple Threads

2014 All-Star Game from 2015 Triple Threads

No comments:

Post a Comment