Friday, April 1, 2016

McCutchen Mailday #61: Big Time Addition to the PC

The Pirates have several alumni that are widely recognized as being some of the All Time Greats (Honus Wagner, Roberto Clemente, and Willie Stargell). When you look at the game today, Cutch could join that list one day.

I've seen several different versions that combined Cutch in Heritage Clubhouse Collection before, but getting Cutch with Clemente and Stargell is the best of the versions available.  No disrespect to Wagner, Kiner, and Mazeroski but this group of ballplayers is the Trinity to me.

Speaking of Trinity, I saw Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice this week. I have mixed feelings on it. I love the idea of bringing the DC Comics Trinity together, but to me it just seems forced unlike what Marvel is doing with their Avengers stories.

1 comment: