Wednesday, April 20, 2016

McCutchen Mailday #86: THE GRAIL SUPERFRACTOR

As sports cards collectors, we look for several things when seeking out that Holy Grail of cards.  It could be a rookie, a 1 of 1, an autograph, a "sick" patch.  These are all things that come to mind.

For me, the Grail McCutchen cards was adding a Superfractor from one of his first Bowman releases (2005 Draft, 2008 Futures Game, or 2009 Bowman Rookie Card).

I can check that last one off the list.

Behold it's most majestic form.
Official rookie card Superfractor.

A Superfractor Rookie Card of a player on the path for the Hall of Fame and my main player PC.  I don't know if 2016 will bring me much more success than adding this beauty to the collection, but even if the rest of the year fall's short, I'm ok with what  I have added thus far in my 2016 Cutch PC additions.

Let's just check out the backside of this beauty
Look at that sexy 1/1 in the bottom right corner.

3 comments:

  1. Woah, now that's one heck of a card right there. Congrats on the cool pickup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats dude! I'm continually amazed by and impressed with your Cutch Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing from another Cutch collector.

    ReplyDelete