Saturday, April 9, 2016

McCutchen Mailday #72: Triple Threads All-Star Relic

I have been looking for the Andrew McCutchen All Star Patch Relics each year and have recently picked up two which I needed.

Hauling in this 2013 Triple Threads patch relic from the 2012 All Star Game was a huge grab for me. At the time of the All-Star Game, Cutch looked like he was on his way to becoming an MVP candidate. The Pirates were battling for 1st place and Cutch was in the top 10 for many offensive categories. He would finish the year with a career best 30 HRs and be runner up in the batting title with a .327 mark. That season started the yearly trend of his .300/.400/.500 triple slash line that we have become used to.

Here's a few others that I have



There's another one rolling in soon, but I don't want to show the card in it's entirety so here's a sneak peek at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment