Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Jason Bay Partner Project is COMPLETE!!!! Russell Martin, Erik Bedard, Rich Harden, and Shawn Hill help out BOOKLET

FINALLY!!!! AFTER ALMOST 2 YEARS!!!!
I have successfully added 38 unique players appearing on a relic or autograph card with Jason Bay to my collection.  This was a fun project and maybe one day I would like to get 38 jersey/bat relics and 38 autographs.  But for now, I AM HAPPY!!!

I can cross that off my 2013 Goals.

2008 Triple Threads Booklet (3/3) TTRDC16 CANADA
This was the final card I won from the ebay seller selling off a large Jason Bay collection.  The seller neglected to include full names in the description of the item which I think helped my chances of winning this extremely low numbered booklet.  Featured on the card are jersey swatches from Russel Martin, Erik Bedard, Rich Harden, and Justin Morneau.  Jason Bay has part of a patch and Shawn Hill (a pitcher) features a bat relic.  What's most fascinating to me is that the 3 players on the left hand side of the card have all played with the Pirates at some point in the career.  CAN the Pirates finish above .500 this year?  Yes they CAN!!!!  Get it?  That's a joke, son.

I now sit at 38 different players to have either an autograph or relic with the 2004 Rookie of Year. 38 DIFFERENT PLAYERS APPEARING ON A MEMORABILIA OR AUTOGRAPH CARD WITH JASON BAY!!!!
Here's a list of the others that I have memorabilia cards with Jason Bay 
*if bold and yellow it means I also have an autograph of them with Bay too

Albert Pujols
Alex Rios
Alfonso Soriano
Andruw Jones
Bill Madlock
Bobby Crosby
Carlos Lee
Craig Wilson
David Wright
Edgar Martinez
Erik Bedard
Freddy Sanchez
Gary Carter
Jacoby Ellsbury
JD Drew
Jose Castillo 
Justin Morneau 
Ken Griffey Jr.
Kenny Lofton
Mario Lemieux
Mark Teixeira
Manny Ramirez
Matt Holiday
Nick Markakis
Ralph Kiner
Rich Harden
Russell Martin
Shawn Hill
Torii Hunter
Xavier Nady

And here is a list of the players that I have autograph cards with Jason Bay

Adam LaRoche
Bill Mazeroski
Casey Kotchman
Dale Murphy
Dave Parker
Dustin Pedroia
Tom Gorzelanny
Willie Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment