Sunday, August 4, 2013

Another LOGOMAN patch???? Hells yeah!!!

Starling Marte was on fire to start the season and while he has cooled down recently, he's still a key piece of the Pirates winning season so far.  It's no secret that I love to add cardboard featuring the Pirates Logoman. I made it a goal this year to add 2 more cards to my collection featuring the Jolly Rodger.

I have already shown off my 2013 Joel Hanrhan Gypsy Queen logoman patch and my 2012 Neil Walker Museum logoman patch.  I also recently showed off as part of my McCutchen Mondays logoman patch a 4 piece jersey with Yoenis Cespedes, Reggie Jackson, Willie Stargell and Cutch.

Well now I can add Starling Marte to the list of players I have team logoman patches of.
2013 Topps Museum Starling Marte 49/50 AUTO JERSEY LOGO PATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment