Monday, December 23, 2013

McCutchen Mondays: 13 Topps Chrome

My current favorite player in baseball is Andrew McCutchen.  Quite honestly, he might be my favorite player I've ever gotten a chance to see play. I currently own almost 300 unique cards of Cutch and hope to get that number closer to 400 by the end of the year.  Amongst my cardboard collection of Cutch are many autographs, over a dozen 1/1s, and almost enough jersey material to put his jersey back together.  Back in 2011, I created Morton Mondays, but with the lack of Charlie Morton cards available, I changed it to McCutchen Mondays so each Monday I will show off one new card from my Cutch collection.

To see all my Andrew McCutchen relics, autos, printing plates, manupatches, etc ... check out this link.

2013 Topps Chrome Black Refractor 5/100
My newest addition to the Cutch collection is a black refractror from 2013 Topps Chrome that I won for $10.50 delivered.  I'm not a big fan of all the parallels of a player (excluding Charlie Morton), but I sure do like this one A LOT!!!  The black chrome refractor with the alternate black jersey worn by Cutch in the photo really makes the image just pop.  The scan doesn't do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment