Thursday, April 2, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #29: 2014 All-Star Stictches

The first 2 months of the new year saw me add an average of 15 new McCutchen cards per month (well ahead of my estimated goal of 9 per month).  I've been trying my hardest to get the blog up to date, but events like my Go Green event through St. Patty's Day delayed showing off more Cutch cards than I could have.

I received this card on the last day of February and it marks my 29th unique NEW addition to my Cutch PC.  My pursuit to add 100 new Cutch cards by year's end seems like it won't be a problem at all.

I picked up this card for 2 reasons.

2014 Topps All-Star Stitches 5/25
1) I love getting Cutch All-Star jersey relics

2) Since I am primarily a team collector, I don't usually add cards of some of the game's best players unless they appear on a card with Cutch.  Adding a jersey of Yasiel Puig was a nice addition.  I could certainly do without that piece of $#&@ Carlos Gomez on the card though.  


Carlos Gomez is my least favorite player in baseball today in case you weren't already aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment