Sunday, April 19, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #46: Artist Proof 1/1 Leaf Legends of the Diamond

If you've followed my blog at all over the past year, you know that I have purchased several commissioned cards from Chris Henderson.  Chris' work is fantastic and I highly encourage you all to get a commission from him of your favorite player.

During my search for more 1/1 Cutch cards for my Quest for 100 new Andrew McCutchen cards added in 2015, I discovered some *sick* *sick* *sick* cards of which I won several.  My bank account took a major hit one week when I added 4 1/1s in a 5 day span.

This is the first of which I added.

It's an Artist Proof from 2014 Legends of the Diamond  As Chris normally does, he perfectly captured the athlete with his realistic artistic talents.  It is signed on the front with a 1/1.

The back just aknowledges that this card is an artist proof from 2014 Legends.

No comments:

Post a Comment