Monday, June 15, 2015

Bat Knobs and Boom Sticks!!!!

If there is one thing I love to own, it's a 1/1 of my favorite players.  Not just any 1/1s though.  I'm talking Superfractors, Bat Nameplates, Letters, sick patches, etc...  I've shown off some impressive 1/1s in the past Including 4 last week, but nothing compares to this bad ass card of my favorite current nonPirate, Jose "Joey Bats" Bautista.

This card is an absolute mammoth!!!
It's super super super thick and I don't even know what to say besides this video...

That video pretty much summarizes why Joey Bats is my favorite baseball player that's not currently on the Bucs (I bet that Neal Huntington wishes he could have that trade back)

Oh and in case anyone cares, here's the back of the card.
The Blue Jays are steamrolling now having won 11 straight games.

5 comments:

  1. It just keeps getting better. Incredible card! Bautista is among my 4 favorite players - Joe Panik, Bryce Harper, Cutch, and Joey Bats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I would love to have a card like that, but I'm not a huge fan of Bautista... To me, he comes out as sort of a jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see an edge shot. How thick is this mamma-jamma?

    ReplyDelete