Tuesday, June 23, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #79: Tribute Prime Pieces

I've been showing off a lot of high end Andrew McCutchen cards lately and that's because I purchased a massive lot from the same seller and made several payments to grab them all.  We are nearing the 80% mark of the goal being completed half way through the year.  Adding 100 new Cutch cards over the course of 365 days seemed like a crazy task.  What's crazier though is the amount of sick cards I have been able to grab this year.  If not for his terrible start to the season, I wouldn't have been able to grab all these high end cards for less than they would currently be going for.

Year after year, Topps Tribute is one of my favorite high end sets to chase after.  This year was no different for the base and relic cards.  Unfortunately the product was recalled due to many autographs smudging and appearing streaky.  For that, the cards on the secondary market have demanded a more premium value.  When I saw this prime patch available I couldn't pass adding it to my pile with the same seller that provided me so many other key cards to my collection this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment