Thursday, June 11, 2015

Dave Parker 1/1 Bat Barrel from 2015 Museum

I am always on the hunt for one definitive card of a player I collect.  I now have a grail for my Dave Parker collection.

I've got several bat nameplates in my collection that I have already shown off. This 2015 Topps Museum started a massive purchase of some incredibly sick cards that I have been waiting to show off.

In case you're wondering, yes that is a Dave Parker 1/1 Bat Barrel from 2015 Topps Museum.  I purchased a large lot of cards from a seller and this was the main card in the lot.

He included these two Dave Parker autographs as throw ins to the deal.  Yup, free Cobra autographs as throw-ins...you just can't beat that.

I will be showing off more cards from my purchase in the next few weeks. I got some booklets, 1/1s, dual relics, jumbo jerseys, etc.

1 comment:

  1. The Cobra is awesome. That bat barrel - even better.

    ReplyDelete