Sunday, June 14, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #74 &75: a pair of 2015 Relics

To celebrate Cutch's 2 RBI in yesterday's game, Im going to show off a pair of relics. This brings me to the 3/4 mark on my 2015 goal to add 100 new Andrew McCutchen cards to my collection.

Before the year started I decided that I wanted to do my yearly reverse box of 2015 Topps Tribute.  After the recall, I determined that grabbing just a relic of Cutch and a base card of Cutch was good enough for me.  I didn't have the desire to chase smudged Gregory Polanco autographs or tiny jersey cards of Gerrit Cole just to carry on the tradition of reverse boxing Topps Tribute.

Around the same time of winning this 2015 Topps Tribute relic, an Arch-type relic from Topps Series 1 was ending and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to snag them both.
Here they are in their separate unique scans...

I use the term unique loosely as the image is the same and the jersey swatch is practically the same too.

No comments:

Post a Comment