Tuesday, June 9, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #72: RUN PMC!!!!!! Triple relic of Polanco, Marte, Cutch

As a baseball fan, it's hard not to get excited about the potential the Pirates young outfield has together.  As a Pirates fan, it's downright thrilling to think of the amount of controlled years the Pirates have left of RunPMC (Polanco, Marte, Cutch)

While browsing for some McCutchen 1/1s to add to my Quest for 100 new Cutch cards in 2015 I came across this eBay 1/1 that had been on my radar since the products release.  Prior to the 2015 Topps Heritage card featuring Pops Stargell and RunPMC, this was the first relic card that featured Polanco, Marte, and Cutch together.  Many had eluded me for many of months until I snagged this bad boy for $40.
This unlicensed piece of cardboard is serially numbered 99/99 

No comments:

Post a Comment