Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Freddy makes it official

It's been a few days since my last post and that's because I have been super busy getting caught up on everything going on for the holidays, recovering from a car accident, and just dealing with many hours of work that were needed to get back on track.

It was announced today that Freddy Sanchez has officially retired. He last played in a game back in 2012 so this is clearly just a formality.

I thought it would be proper to highlight a few of my cards of the former NL Batting Champion and 3x AllStar

When I first got back into collecting, I thought the card above with Nate McLouth and Freddy Sanchez was the coolest thing ever. Now I can find cards like that for $1. Oh well....at least the patch of Freddy is cool on the Topps Unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment